Luxury as standard
Jayco’s Optimum Motorhome is the ultimate in motorhome luxury living. The seamless integration of technology continues to evolve in the 2020 range which allows for effortless holiday living.
Exuding style and premium sophistication, motorhome travel will never be the same once you’ve explored in Jayco’s top of the range, 29ft luxury accommodation.
Jayco Optimum exemplifies the definition of the true home away from home built on the Iveco turbo diesel platform and is perfect for both couples and families.
Adventure beckons in your Jayco Optimum, just climb into the driver’s seat and turn the key.
Introducing RV Connect
The 2020 Jayco Optimum Motorhome redefines luxury in motorhoming, and now, the Optimum is also the world’s most advanced production RV. The all-new technology suite RV Connect blurs the lines between home and away helping you seamlessly make the most of your leisure lifestyle. Exclusive to Jayco and standard on our production 2020 Jayco Optimum Motorhome, RV Connect is a collection of lifestyle technology that includes the following features:
A personal voice assistant that allows you to voice command a number of basic tasks such as turning your caravans lights on and off, gaining access to weather forecasts and recipes.
360 Degree Cameras
There are no blind spots when towing and parking – a world first in a production caravan.
Smartphone app-controlled electric awning with personal presets, operated within Bluetooth range.
Winegard and Wi-Fi extender
Winegard and Wi-Fi extender captures signals within a significantly increased range and provides maximum security and mobile internet speed with 4G capability.
Features are incessant throughout this motorhome that takes luxury mobile travel to new heights. Equipped to sleep two adults in a large double bed and the ability to sleep two more adults in a bed above the cabin, there’s as much space as you would expect to see in a luxury hotel. And the luxury keeps flowing from a pop-up power tower, instant hot water supply, 2 x 160-watt solar panels and a Sphere Satellite Dish.
Returning for 2020, the Jayco Optimum once again comes with your very own personal assistant – Amazon Alexa – that now offers even more commands to create the perfect environment for travelling, entertaining or relaxing. With Amazon Alexa control, the command: “Alexa, turn on my RV” will extend the awning, set air conditioning to cool and play your favourite playlist so you can ease into your holiday with minimal fuss.
EXPLORE YOUR JAYCO
Jayco Optimum Iveco Motorhome
- Aluminium-framed solid sandwich-panel floor
- Aluminium frame in dinette seats and bed frames
- Auto levelling system
- Fibreglass fully insulated hail-resistant roof & walls
- Child restraints mounting points to rear seats 4 – berth
- Rear-View Camera
- Solid ADR-approved main door with gas strut
- External underfloor baggage doors
- Overhead cupboards
- Pull-out Pantry to kitchen
- 360 Cameras- driving aid
- Alexa voice control
- Battery 100 Ah x2
- Battery Management System BMPRO 12 V/240 V
- JHub Tablet Control Panel
- Pop up power tower
- Satellite – Sphere 12 V System
- Solar System 2 x 160 w
- Stereo Furrion CD/DVD/Radio with external speakers
- TV Aerial Winegard
- TV/DVD LED 12 V 24” & 32”
- Wi-Fi with Extender + 4G
- Additional Internal TV Point
- Air Conditioning
- Cooktop – Thetford 2 burner + Induction cooktop
- Fridge – Dometic 8 Series 216 L 3-way
- Innerspring Pillowtop Mattress
- LED Roof Hatch x2
- LED Strip lights underneath overhead cupboards
- Lift-up bed with orthopaedic bed slats
- Microwave Convection
- Nautilus instant gas hot-water system
- Rangehood 12 V with LED lights and twin fans
- Sirocco Fans
- Slide-out electric 12 V bed/lounge
- Upholstery – Leather
- Washing Machine Sphere 3.3 kg
- Water filter to sink
- Water Tank (Grey) Capacity 80L
- Water Tank Capacity 240L
- Windows double-glazed push-out with roller blinds
- Awning – electric with LED light
- Electric Step
- External 240 V Double Power Point
- External Entertainment Unit
- External Fold-Out Table
- Gas Bottles 2 x 9 kg
- Generator Onan 3.6 kW
- Side mount gas bayonet
- Tow bar (Optional)
- Bull bar (Optional)
- Side steps (Optional)
- Slide out kitchen (Optional)
- Make/Model: Iveco Daily 70c
- Towing capacity (ball weight/braked) kg: 300/3,000
- Cab colour: Silver
- Engine capacity (L) 3.0 Bi-turbo
- Engine Configuration: 4 Cylinder
- Power kW: 150
- Torque Nm: 470
- Gearbox: 8 Speed Hi-Matic automatic
- Fuel tank capacity (L): 100
- Drive wheels: Rear
- Rear wheel configuration: Dual
- Wheel type: Steel
- Anti-lock brakes: Standard
- 4 wheel disc brakes: Standard
- Traction control: Standard
- Stability control: Standard
* Pricing is based on a standard 2020 model. Drive away price is inclusive of all on road costs. Additional weight tax may apply for NSW registered vehicles. All images are for illustration purposes only. Features subject to change. Visit our website terms or use for more information.