Feature packed & exceptional value for money
One of Jayco’s most popular caravan’s has made a comeback and it’s ideal for people who may be looking to purchase their first caravan. Why buy used when you can buy new?
Jayco’s 2020 Starcraft has quite literally taken to the stars with a new futuristic look. Featuring exterior aluminium cladding with market-leading, fully insulated quad-layer walls that comprise of internal wall ply and insulation, aluminium frame, and external 3 mm ply making you warmer in winter and cooler in summer.
With a choice of models in this refreshed range, what set’s Jayco’s Starcraft apart, is the exceptional value for money with comfort and style to match.
Jayco Starcraft offers first-rate value at second-hand prices.
Jayco’s vacuum-bonded quad-layer wall construction technology is both stronger and lighter than the conventional ‘timber & tin’ aluminium-clad caravan walls. Built on lightweight aluminium frame for extra strength and longevity, Tough Frame provides great thermal and acoustic insulation. The furniture in your Jayco caravan is built on our patented aluminium frame for strength and durability.
1 Hail and dent resistant, aerodynamic fibreglass exterior with high gloss finish.
2 External 3mm plywood board to increase structural strength.
3 Aluminium frame – not timber – for extra strength, plus glavanised plating for secure fitment of internal furniture.
4 Internal high-density polystyrene foam for superior insulation.
5 Internal 3mm plywood board with polyester coating for maximum durability.
An RV is only as strong as the base on which it’s built, so we build our Endurance Chassis to last like no other. Lightweight yet super strong, it’s hot dip galvanised for lifelong protection against corrosion, and features PSC member floor support, which better resist bending and compression, while also safeguarding under floor wiring and plumbing.
The furniture in your Jayco caravan is built on our patented aluminium frame for strength and durability.
Jtech 2.0 Suspension
Jayco Caravans come with a precision manufactured suspension system (standard on Outback). The specially designed, high-performance JTECH Suspension delivers greater stability, a smoother ride, exceptional handling and increased ground clearance.
Purpose-built to complement the Jayco Endurance chassis, JTECH independent coil suspension delivers greater stability, precise handling and increased ground clearance for easy and safe towing.
Each JTECH Suspension system includes:
• Electro-coated surfaces for optimal protection against corrosion and stone chips.
• Stub axles, bearings and brakes that are suitable for fitment of Lippert Electronic Stability Control.
• Large diameter, heavy-duty Pedders off-road shock absorbers and coil springs designed specifically for Jayco RVs and Australian conditions.
• Aeon rubber springs inside each coil spring, producing a progressive rate when the suspension is compressed.
• Toe-in and toe-out adjustment for wheel alignment
EXPLORE YOUR JAYCO
- Chassis – Hot dipped galvanised
- Furniture – Euro style with aluminium corners & seat framing
- Roof – hail resistant one piece skin with insulation
- Suspension – axle & leaf springs
- Walls – fully insulated
- aluminium frame & external ali clad
- Brake Unit – Tow Secure Emergency Braking
- Child restraints to bunk area ( model specific)
- Electric Brakes
- External Triple Lock security door
- Lockable Water Filler
- Sway Command Tow Control (Optional)
- EziGlide Drawers including Pot Drawer
- Large Storage area under bed
- Overhead storage compartment
- Side Entry Boot,100 Ah Battery
- Additional 100 Ah Battery (Optional)
- 24″ LED 12v TV with built in DVD player (Optional)
- Bluetooth enabled for battery and water tank monitoring app
- Bluetooth speaker dock to suit Furrion Portable speaker
- Built in battery management system with built in 240v charger
- CD/Radio with Internal & External Speakers (Optional)
- LED display for battery and water tank monitoring (Optional)
- Roof mounted 160w Solar Panel with regulator (Optional)
- Roof mounted TV antenna (Optional)
- 164L Fridge with built in freezer compartment
- 4 Burner Cooktop with built in Griller
- Bed linen including doona and pillows
- Double bed with orthopaedic slats
- Bed converter (Optional)
- Hot Water System
- High density foam mattresses to bunk areas (model specific)
- Innerspring Mattress to main bed
- Modern design shower with exhaust fan
- Rangehood with 12v LED light & twin fans
- Roof mounted Air Conditioner
- Seating area with selection of durable leatherette (Optional)
- Seating area with selection of modern fabrics
- Shurflo 12v water pump
- Washing Machine with 3.3kg capacity (Optional)
- Water filtration system to sink (Optional)
- 240v Power outlet doorside
- 12v Power outlet doorside (Optional)
- Alloys & Tyres
- Awning walls
- Corner steadies – Wind down
- External shower with pop up tent (Optional)
- Fresh Water tank – 2 x 80L
- Gas Bottles – 2 x 9kg
- Jockey Wheel – Side mount
- Light – LED 12v doorside
- Light – LED 12v grab handle
- Mains pressure to A-Frame tap (Optional)
- Nitrogen filled tyres
- Pebbleguard stone protection at front
- Picnic table (Optional)
- Rear mounted bike rack (Optional)
- Roll out awning with LED Strip
- Under mounted gas bayonet for external cooking (Optional)
- Underslung axle (increased ground clearance) (Optional)
- Window shield – front with gas assisted struts
* Pricing is based on a standard 2020 model. Drive away price is inclusive of all on road costs. Additional weight tax may apply for NSW registered vehicles. All images are for illustration purposes only. Features subject to change. Visit our website terms or use for more information.